The Jefes started shipping the other day and people have been asking about new outfitting. The Seat for the Jefe is completely new. There are several differences.
1. The sitting height is lower for a lower center of gravity. This also allows us to drop the cockpit height so that its lower and out of the way for smaller paddlers.
2. The attachment of the creek seat is now without the wingnut behind the seat. The nut is captured in the seat so all you have to do is loosen the screw to move the seat. Then just tighten the screw to tighten it back up.
No wrenches, fingers behind the seat necessary.
3. Low cut back of the seat for storing gear.
4. Attachment points molded right into the rear of the seat. (1st in the industry)
5. Storage Compartments in the seat itself for items that you need but don't want rolling around.(Industry 1st)
So there you have it. A rotomolded seat so you have the most durable, and structurally sound seating and outfitting system. As well as two new concepts for storage and attachment. I put together a little video to show you the seat live.